Distribution / Sales / Service
International Sales (m/f)
in permanent employment
in the Rhine-Main area
For over 60 years, our client has been operating a successful family-owned business providing products and design solutions for the distribution of exclusive brands. Always pushing innovative approaches and developing products to the most recent standards, the company has 300 employees on three continents. Long-term customer relationships reflect their success and the level of customer trust.
From your position in International Sales, you report directly to the Managing Partner. Your main responsibilities include:
- Customer support for existing customers and active involvement in sales
- Systematic monitoring of the market and competitors
- Close cooperation with relevant departments such as design, project management and key account management
- Academic degree (ideally in business management) and three to six years of professional experience – this could also be outside the sales sector
- Experience abroad or a similar background in an international, English-language environment
- Willingness to travel to international metropolises (approx. 20%)
- A cosmopolitan attitude and a high level of enthusiasm for life style, fashion, beauty and luxury cosmetic products
- Exciting products
- Attractive customers and suppliers
- An innovative yet familial environment
- Room to grow and opportunities to make a difference
Are you interested in this position?
For more information please send us your contact details and we will get in touch with you shortly.
If you already have a Gabriela Jaecker GmbH-account, please use the Login form